Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Outpost (CW)

• 11-07-2018 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,302 ✭✭✭✭

dear god what drivel!
    Watched the first episode there and it makes something from the Asylum seem Oscar worthy
    terrible acting, terrible dialog, terrible sets, terrible fighting, just terrible!
    I still watched all of it as I like disasters :D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Looking at the trailer, it appears pretty tatty all right; as if someone found an unaired sword & sorcery show from the 1990s.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

I had avoided this but seeing as it got a second season starting soon I decided to give this a watch.

First off some of the acting is bad , really really bad , the star is poor but the second female lead is beyond terrible. the main male star was cast completely on his look (which in fairness he is cut like a greek god so if your into that kind of thing)
    The hero's are all a holes and pretty dumb, and the villains in the main just people doing the job they have been paid to do.

But I have somehow kept watching , the overarching story is pretty decent and they have built a fantasy world that I am intrigued by, the cgi lets it down a little but for a cheap tv show is probably better than expected .

Having had to push through the first couple of episodes I fairly rattled through the rest and the show moves along at a pretty good pace .

I am bizarrely looking forward to season 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,957 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The CW's The Outpost Cancelled After 4 Seasons; Series Finale to Air in October

Advertisement