Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Hons Maths Books Before Project Maths

Options
  • 11-07-2018 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Would anyone have for sale or know where I could get a copy of the leaving cert maths books before the change to project maths?

A lot of the subjects I am interested in re-learning have been removed since I completed the Leaving Cert.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

CaolanH wrote: »
    Hi,

Would anyone have for sale or know where I could get a copy of the leaving cert maths books before the change to project maths?

A lot of the subjects I am interested in re-learning have been removed since I completed the Leaving Cert.

Thanks

Was it a particular book? I could have a look when I head back to school. What topics are you looking for, Vectors... Matrices?

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ray giraffe

Willing to sell old Leaving Cert Honours Books (Text & Tests 4 & 5) with very few markings for total of €10

Advertisement