Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Botanic House

Options
  • 10-07-2018 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭

I see a sign outside saying this pub is reopening. Anyone know what type of pub it will be, is there a restaurant planned?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭budhabob

I see a sign outside saying this pub is reopening. Anyone know what type of pub it will be, is there a restaurant planned?

They have some limited details on the facebook page and here: http://botanichouse.ie/

Restaurant looks to be linked with Aqua in Howth.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭budhabob

Anyone try this out since reopening? thinking of giving it a go at the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

was there last night, the restaurant / lounge is nice inside, it was about 60% occupied, i didn't see the bar. Myself and other half went for the special: Brill (fish) - i think a fillet and a half was served which was a good feed - delicious and reasonably priced at 20euro. The menu is pretty varied too but not too overcomplicated. A steak will set you back 27euro.
    Service was very efficient with a welcoming atmosphere. I will go back because the food is top notch..
    Parking available out the back

Good to see the place open and a big improvement on what was there before.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭Drummerboy2

Any sign of this premise opening up again after the lockdown. Everything shut down, just when they were getting established.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,496 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Reopened last week as far as I can tell. Website is current (mentions the need for the DCC), bookings are open. Wednesday-Sunday only.

• Advertisement
Advertisement