Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf membership Dublin

Options
  • 10-07-2018 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone,

Looking for a club that has either distance or 5 day membership in south dublin/wicklow.

I work down in Dublin three days a week and am looking for somewhere to play regularly. I'm based in leopardstown. I have a membership with a club in Northern Ireland.

Any one have any suggestions?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭eoghan104

5 day flexible in Castleknock would suit you. Two midweek comps on Tueday and Thursday and money can be used in Bar/Restaurant or Pro shop.

Not that close to Leopardstown the drawback.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭mike12

Jmahon23 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Looking for a club that has either distance or 5 day membership in south dublin/wicklow.

I work down in Dublin three days a week and am looking for somewhere to play regularly. I'm based in leopardstown. I have a membership with a club in Northern Ireland.

Thanks

Any amount of open competition's on during the week if you want to go down that route.
    Some pay and plays do 5 day membership, stillouge and Corballis.
    Swords open do as well I think. But all northside.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭jp101

Hi
    As a member I can recommend Bray. It has both 5 day and two flexible membership options which could suit. There are comps on Mondays and Wednesdays for men and options for 9 hole comps on Thursday as well.
    From Leopardstown its only 15-20 minute drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭theyoungchap

I think Stackstown have 5-day membership? It is VERY hilly though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭First Up

Jmahon23 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Thanks
    You could look at Lisheen Springs. Fine course, good 5- day membership with midweek competitions and easy to get to from Leapardstown.

• Advertisement
Advertisement