Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KJW MK1 NBB Pistol x 2

Options
  • 10-07-2018 7:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭

Got these recently but with the new job I don't have time to use them, so both up for sale.

These are non blowback, so brilliant on gas efficiency, you can get around 3 reloads for one fill of gas. The camo one has had about 100 bb's through it, the black one has been test fired only. Magazines are leak free and both pistols come boxed with instructions

Both fire around the 310fps mark, but obviously this will vary depending on gas used.

Looking for €35 each or €60 for the pair.

33o5g7o.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

Did you do the camo job yourself or where was it done? Any clearer pictures of the camo'd one?

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Duchamp

The camo was done by a local tech, here's some more pics:

2n1cfif.png

2ldk7zp.png

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lonewolf1961

offer 30 euros for the black 1 .... where are you based .

I'm in Dublin mostly. I'll accept €30 for cash, happy to post if you cover paypal fees and shipping

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭lonewolf1961

im in dublin also . so we can meet up . i will pm you my number and we can take it from there .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭BB Magnet

€30 offered for one of the pistols.
    Will take the black one, if sale falls through. If black one is definitely sold I will take the cameo one.
    Let me know what PayPal and post will cost.

BB Magnet wrote: »
    €30 offered for one of the pistols.
    Will take the black one, if sale falls through. If black one is definitely sold I will take the cameo one.
    Let me know what PayPal and post will cost.

The black one is sold pending, but if you definitely want one, drop me a pm and I can post either the black or camo one out to you, depending on whether the black one goes tomorrow

I'd imagine shipping will be about €8, but I'll refund the difference if its cheaper. fees will be €1.42

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭IrishMactire

Offering €30 plus postage on the camo one if sales fall through.

Advertisement