Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Near broke Need Wedding band

Options
  • 09-07-2018 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Okay I'm near broke due to certain debts. I need a Man's wedding band. What's a guy to do:confused:?

Any ideas on where to start looking. Cheaper to buy something abroad - do secondhand ones exist? etc.

Any info appreciated
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

ironcage wrote: »
    Okay I'm near broke due to certain debts. I need a Man's wedding band. What's a guy to do:confused:?

Any ideas on where to start looking. Cheaper to buy something abroad - do secondhand ones exist? etc.

Any info appreciated

What type. A sterling silver ring D or court ring will cost only 10-30 euros.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Most mens jewellery is quite inexpensive, OP, especially if you don't want an expensive metal. Argos have a stainless steel plain band that's priced at 19 euros right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

I know Tungsten is a pretty popular and affordable choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭hacked

Fiance and I are on a serious budget. He's decided on Titanium, which we can get for 70 or 80 euro. Alternatively to get a silver ring made you're looking at 50 max.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭c6ysaphjvqw41k

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

This post has been deleted.

Tungsten comes in anything between budget and high end. It certainly is a popular amazon seller for men working in physical labour industries and many of them don't wanna spend a fortune on it. It can be gotten anywhere from 30 dollars to open end.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭ironcage

Thanks - All these metals. Never knew Tungsten was in. Think I'll go with Silver.

Thanks again

Advertisement