Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Implantation cramps or chemical pregnancy??

Options
  • 08-07-2018 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all,

I am in very early stages of pregnancy (2.5 weeks) and am having very light cramping that comes and goes... no bleeding! Due my period today/tomorrow... have done about 10 home tests and all positive - doctors test couldnt detect as he says the home tests are more sensitive...

Has anyone else had cramping in first month? I'm terrified of chemical pregnancy....

Anyone else had this?

Thanks

Kelly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭cornflake1

kellymac28 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I am in very early stages of pregnancy (2.5 weeks) and am having very light cramping that comes and goes... no bleeding! Due my period today/tomorrow... have done about 10 home tests and all positive - doctors test couldnt detect as he says the home tests are more sensitive...

Has anyone else had cramping in first month? I'm terrified of chemical pregnancy....

Anyone else had this?

Thanks

Kelly

I had period like cramps the day my period was due. That period never arrived though and I had a positive test that evening and a baby girl 8 months later.

I didn't go to the gp until I was five weeks. Depending on your cycle, if your period is due today you should be around four weeks now as you count from the first day of your last period

Try to relax and look after yourself. Go back to the gp next week. My GP didn't get me to test and just took my word

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭Gatica

Just give it a couple of days to try the test again, as the hormones will have more time to accumulate in your system. Otherwise you'll find out in a couple of weeks if your period comes or not, though easier said than done, when you're exciting or worried.
    If you're worried your cramping is something serious, then see your GP. There's no way to know why you could be having cramps as everyone's pregnancy experience is different.. could be implantation, or could be something else. It would be just speculation on anyone's part here.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Uptheduff

I got implantation cramps and spotting around when my period was due. The cramps were a bit stronger than the usual 'period on the way' cramps and came and went a few times. Sounds like you are pregnant to me!

Advertisement