Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

restaurant recommendation

Options
  • 08-07-2018 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for a recommendations for a vegitarian or vegan restaurant in Dublin

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Cornucopia on Wicklow St
    Sova Vegan Butcher just off Camden St
    Umi Falafel on Dame St/Rathmines
    Garden of Vegan Ranelagh
    Govindas Abbey St

Google any of the above for menus. I've eaten in all except Garden of Vegan which I think I heard about on here so maybe it's only new.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭anewme

It needs to be city Centre as it’s befire a concert in 3 area a

Was going to try Siva, was the one that caught my eye.

Am new to this so it’s a little daunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

anewme wrote: »
    It needs to be city Centre as it’s befire a concert in 3 area a

Was going to try Siva, was the one that caught my eye.

Am new to this so it’s a little daunting.

Sova is great, quite small but lovely food and staff. That is just off Camden st. There are a few other places like umi falafel on dame street which would be closer to 3. Depends on what way you are coming from I suppose. There is also a pizza place on parliament street which has some nice vegan pizzas. Or if you go into any of the boojum places they are very good, you wont get vegan cheese but 2rice, 2 beans, veg and salsa burritos will fill you right up!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,902 ✭✭✭✭anewme

It does not have to be vegan (one step at a time :)) just that Sova apealed to me as somewhere I'd like to try.

Not mad on mexican - pizza is good and the falafal sounds good too.

Thanks a lot everyone for the recommendations.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

Token in Smithfield have decent vegan options and monthly specials, could hop on the luas then to 3arena.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sova or Veginity are the best ( latter only open thurs - sat)

Advertisement