Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the race - Round 10 - Silverstone

Options
  • 08-07-2018 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,036 ✭✭✭✭

How did you like that race?

Rate the race 27 votes

0%
    3%
    vectra 1 vote
    22%
    skipper_GflazioSimon Gruber SaysKxiiikksaintsKevRossi 6 votes
    33%
    TCP/IPdonspeekingleshGhost TrainMike Litoris2011SantanLionbackerPopePalpatineglen123 9 votes
    37%
    Charlie-BravoGrim.cherryghostHa Long BayJoeseph BallsAnesthetizekopite386InviereBurkie1203ayux4rj6zql2ph 10 votes
    0%
    3%
    the_pen_turner 1 vote
    0%
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,822 ✭✭✭✭flazio

I'm giving it a 9 sagged in the middle but spiced up nicely after the safety cars

• Registered Users Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

flazio wrote: »
    I'm giving it a 9 sagged in the middle but spiced up nicely after the safety cars

Yeah I'd agree with that assessment, the bit when bith Ferraris were battling the Mercs tighter on track was fantastic wheel to wheel action.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,036 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

An 8 for me I think. It was nice to see Mercedes Vs Ferrari racing close late in the race

• Registered Users Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭Inviere

A solid 7, very enjoyable race altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

7, Lewis getting spun, his charge through the field, and the last ten laps of decent racing made it.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Solid 7.
    As I said to my father who missed it live, watch the first few laps, then flick to about lap 35.

Yes Lewis was passing people but it was like a display, no fights

• Registered Users Posts: 11,143 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

7 from me. I actually missed laps 12-27/28

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

8. Didn't watch it live and it takes a lot for me not to peek at the result and forward to the juicy bits.

Some great battles. Heart in the mouth stuff in the last few laps!

Advertisement