Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syncing notifications between ios and android

Options
  • 07-07-2018 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

Hi,

I have recently received an iPhone from my employer. However, I have have a Samsung galaxy s8 plus android smartphone.

I would now like to sync/mirror notifications between the two phones. In particular things such as new email notifications, call alerts etc. I have tried pushbullet but it doesn't seem to fulfill the functions that I need.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Please not that I can't install for example the work email app on my android phone as my employer only permits work email on the iPhone.

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Have you tried setting up IFTTT on the 2 devices

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭theroomisonfire

Thanks. I have looked at IFTTT but is doesn't seem to be easy to set it up. I would prefer a specific app with refined functions.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Thanks. I have looked at IFTTT but is doesn't seem to be easy to set it up. I would prefer a specific app with refined functions.

It is fairly easy to setup. A lot of the recipes are premade ready to go, its just a matter of turning them on.

Anything else you can setup yourself by creating a recipe.

Advertisement