Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morning after pill - think I'm in trouble! Please help

Options
  • 07-07-2018 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am currently so upset and I need some advice ! So I am on yaz pill. The last few weeks have been hectic and I've been taking them apart cause I've been so busy! (I know I need to improve)

Anyway I had unprotected sex (drunk) on the 30th of June. I took the morning after pill a few hours later and I got sick so had to go buy another one.
    I took it on the 1st July! 3 days later I was getting cramps and had brown discharge (clotty) sorry for the too much info!! Anyway yesterday I had serious cramps and I started getting dark red bleeding with small bit of clots. It felt like a period but it's stopped this morning and I'm so worried!

Could it be implantation bleeding? I've desperate cramps down there

I would really appreciate your advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

No implantation bleed I've ever had contained clots, it's very light I'd say youre ok

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

OP - go to a doctor and get medical advice from a professional. We cannot offer medical advice on Boards. To take advice from strangers on the internet on this matter would be foolhardy

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement