Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitchen Designer

Options
  • 05-07-2018 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi all,

Looking for recommendations for a kitchen designer in Dublin i.e. someone who will draw up the kitchen you want and provide you with plans you can then send to various companies for quotes.

Any info/recommendations greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,286 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

Best to go to IKEA for this: the BOOM is BACK, as evidenced by the new area IKEA have set aside for this design work. You will be lucky to get quotes back from kitchen for, they are snowed with work.

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Unless you're looking for an incredibly vague kitchen plan, the Ikea kitchen planner/plans are only really useful for Ikea's non-standard cabinet sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Kube will do a free one with you just take your dimensions. There well built kitchens http://www.kubeinteriors.com

• Registered Users Posts: 16,956 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Cash & Carry Kitchens do this. If memory serves you pay 100 for the plans. This comes off the kitchen if you buy from them. The 100 covers their costs if you decide to buy the kitchen elsewhere

Advertisement