Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV

Options
  • 05-07-2018 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭

Hope someone here can help with information. I am entering the hybrid world for the first time and getting a 2015 Mitsubishi PHEV.

I am somewhat confused about how to charge it at public charging points as the charger that comes with it is one with a three point plug for home charging.

Do I buy another charger? From where? and what type (as I understand there are different types)

Sorry if this is a silly question but as this world is entirely new to me and what I have found on YouTube etc seems to speak to those in the know. I would be very grateful if someone could explain in simple terms what I need.

Many thanks.

Comments

Advertisement