Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Domestic Steam Room.

Options
  • 05-07-2018 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,438 ✭✭✭

Hi all.
    My house build will begin towards the end of the year, and I'd love to incorporate a steam room in my main bathroom. Roomy enough for 2 people to sit or 1 person to lie in.
    No plastic seats/benches will be used.
    I understand the steam apparatus itself isn't crazy expensive, it's the glass that can really cause the budget to skyrocket in these things.

This would be within a wet-room portion of the bathroom btw. So half the bathroom glassed off, behind which will be bath, open shower & a second wall of glass within which would be the steam room.

Anyone ever attempted anything like this? Not a lot of info out there from a quick couple of searches...
    Thanks!

(mods please move this anywhere you see fit... Wasn't sure where the best place for it was!)

Advertisement