Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thursday 5th July

Options
  • 05-07-2018 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,564 ✭✭✭

There is a couple of very nice races on in Tipperary this evening. The first race is a very interesting 2yo race to open the card.

I think i said it at the time but i was really really impressed with Jim Bolgers colt last time in the Curragh on debut where he convincingly accounted for Cape of Good Hope. Youd imagine that O Briens would get a bit closer to him today but id be dissapointed if the fav was beaten after the impression he left the last day. Either way it is a race for watching dont think there is a bet there.

You also have a listed 2yo race where the Norfolk 3rd Land Force should take a fair bit of beating after side stepping the Phoenix stakes at the weekend.

I have had 1 bet in the 9f handicap in the shape of Talk Now. Think it is a pretty soft handicap with most of them much of a much and thought this filly shaped as though she has been improving with each run. Thought she would be on the premises.

There is also a couple of good races over the sticks. The grimes hurdle is always a good race but will also just be watching.

But all in all hoping Copia Verborum can defy the penalty and take a bit of beating.

Advertisement