Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechanic in City centre area

Options
  • 05-07-2018 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Looking to get a well overdue service on the bike.

I'm currently working in Grand Canal Dock area and I see there is JP Motorcycles and The Bike Doctor close by and wondering if anyone has had any work done by them and would recommend them.

I would normally go to NDM but he is crazy busy at the moment and I need to get brakes done asap.

To avoid any bad views or mechanic bashing, please do not post details of bad experiences, you can send them to me in a PM.

Thanks,
    G

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Gem Motorcycles is only down the road in Donnybrook or M&A Motorycles on North Strand Road might be your best in terms of location.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,231 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

JP are good, used them a few times when they were on Pearse street, never heard a bad word about them. There's a small place called Autocycles around the corner from you, never used them but could be worth a call if you're stuck
    https://goo.gl/maps/5mXPJKB7DRu

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

GBX wrote: »
    Gem Motorcycles is only down the road in Donnybrook or M&A Motorycles on North Strand Road might be your best in terms of location.

Cheers, but these would be further away than where I am base don the other places mentioned. Looking to be able to drop off at lunch and walk back to work :)
    Cienciano wrote: »
    JP are good, used them a few times when they were on Pearse street, never heard a bad word about them. There's a small place called Autocycles around the corner from you, never used them but could be worth a call if you're stuck
    https://goo.gl/maps/5mXPJKB7DRu

Cool, might pop into them tomorrow and have a nose

Did JP move from Pearse St?, I see they have an address round the corner on Erne Place

• Registered Users Posts: 14,231 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Did JP move from Pearse St?, I see they have an address round the corner on Erne Place

Yeah, they moved around the corner when a hotel bought the old shop.

Advertisement