Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Bali 6 nights

Options
  • 04-07-2018 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.

The gf and I are stopping off for 6 nights in Bali en route to Philippines.

Were looking to stay somewhere for €40 per night maximum, not fancy people.

I'm looking to do some snorkelling, visiting temples and other cool activities.

I'm aware that kuta is Australia's version of magaluf and full of Aussie knackers so maybe avoid staying there, likely go there for a night out of two. So Seminyak looks cool to stay in.

Any suggested places? Hoping to stay very near if not on a beach and have a pool too.

What is the snorkelling like? Judging by random Google searches, beaches don't look great in Bali at all. So I'm guessing snorkelling is best done on a day trip out at sea?

I'm 27 if that helps. Looking to enjoy peaceful days at the beach when not off on day trips and maybe 3 or so nights out. Likely be out having a meal every night.

Eat, pray, love :D

Comments

Advertisement