Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Someone to fit my IKEA kitchen in Roscommon

Options
  • 04-07-2018 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,286 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

did u ask ikea?

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,036 ✭✭✭Cerco

Might be worth asking mods to move Roscommon forum, if you don’t get more responses here.
    I expect Ikea might have a list as suggested above, but any good kitchen fitter should be able to handle it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Where about in Roscommon OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 AineM2013

did u ask ikea?

Yes I did but the wait was too long

• Registered Users Posts: 37 AineM2013

Addle wrote: »
    Where about in Roscommon OP?

Ballinlough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭Addle

Sorry, don't know anyone that will travel that far.
    I priced an ikea kitchen and installation myself and found it to be cheaper to buy a kitchen and have it installed by a local supplier.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭stiofan85

I found someone on Adverts.ie to install my Ikea kitchen. He did a good job and had a big enough kitchen installed in 2 days for €450. I'm in Dublin, but I remember seeing lots of people available when I searched.

Ikea were very expensive for installation IIRC

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

stiofan85 wrote: »
    I found someone on Adverts.ie to install my Ikea kitchen. He did a good job and had a big enough kitchen installed in 2 days for €450. I'm in Dublin, but I remember seeing lots of people available when I searched.

Ikea were very expensive for installation IIRC
    When was this.as it sounds very cheap.hard to find a good carpenter in Dublin to work for less than 350 a day now

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭stiofan85

massy086 wrote: »
    When was this.as it sounds very cheap.hard to find a good carpenter in Dublin to work for less than 350 a day now

February/March 2017

Advertisement