Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

123 insurance payment default

Options
  • 04-07-2018 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

Very rarely this has happened to me. I defaulted on a monthly payment yesturday and didnt realise it until now checking my online banking.
    Will they re apply for the payment or will I have to make the defaulted payment over the phone with a card? Just a heads up I'm looking for.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,577 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I'd call them to see and try to resolve it as soon as possible. Have seen this question on quotes recently if you have ever had a payment for insurance declined, could cause problems with future insurance quotes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭wonski

I'd call them to see and try to resolve it as soon as possible. Have seen this question on quotes recently if you have ever had a payment for insurance declined, could cause problems with future insurance quotes.

More like if you ever had policy cancelled due to non payment you meant I guess?

Yes op, definitely get in touch tomorrow morning and either pay with card or ask when they reapply the direct debit. Make sure the money is there on the date as the insurance companies do cancel policies for non payments, but don't worry too much, the first slip up should not cause any problems.

Advertisement