Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shower Temp

Options
  • 03-07-2018 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭

Hey

I have a noken porcelanosa shower, house was build about 12 years ago. A few months back the temp would not go up or down, but it was a nice temp, so we just left it. Now, its gone cold so need to get it fixed. I asked the local plumber a month ago but he just said "ah I don't usually fix them" so he never turned up. is this a big job or simple enough for a plumber?

Cant attach pix at mo, but its two knobs, one is on/off and the the other is the temp. when you take the cover off, there is a gold Philips screw.

cheers
    gaz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,927 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

It's most likely the thermostatic cartridge needs replacing.

Im not sure if this is your shower in the photo but it's what came up on Google search

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭gaz wac

thanks a mill. using your info and found the link below, which is mine. think ill just ring a different plumber to sort it. thanks again
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pVuvG6q84A

Advertisement