Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Document Details for Ryanair?

Options
  • 01-07-2018 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi guys,

Quick question. My mom is currently abroad and we're trying to check in online for her return flight to Dublin. Unfortunately, she got a new passport while abroad since her old one was nearing its expiration date. The online check in only allows me to select her old passport, which is now invalid. I'm not sure as to what she should do since we can't enter the details for the new passport into the system, and it's too late to call the airport now. I haven't been able to find any information on Ryanair's website either. Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone have any advice as to what we should do? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

Did you try the online chat?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

It won't matter in practice. The passport number won't be checked by the boarding staff.

Advertisement