Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the race - Round 9 Austria

Options
  • 01-07-2018 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,036 ✭✭✭✭

Hope you enjoyed this one

France averaged 4.9

Rate the Race 25 votes

0%
    0%
    16%
    Charlie-BravocherryghostSimon Gruber SaysBurkie1203 4 votes
    44%
    LIGHTNINGRavage1616Frank BullittHarikaH3llR4iserSpudman_20000LionbackerAMKCprotog777seamusk84the_pen_turner 11 votes
    36%
    podmu80barryfitzGhost Trainskipper_GMike Litoris2011Santancarloscorreiaayux4rj6zql2ph 9 votes
    4%
    Grim. 1 vote
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,145 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

9. VSC was early enough to create loads of doubts.

Leclerc will be a superstar in a ferrari

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Quite a good race for Austria.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

This was saved by the VSC I think but was very enjoyable. Great race.

Still concerned about the field being lapped yet again by the front runner. Even Haas who were near the pace of Red Bull in qualy, the haves are so far in front of the have nots it's scary

• Registered Users Posts: 15,593 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

I gave it an 8. I think it was good but if all the retirements that happened had not have happened it would have been more boring.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

i gave it an 8.
    could do with more overtaking but the suspence and reliability issues kept it interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

It was worth 8.5 but there's no 8.5 so gave it a 9.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭seamusk84

8. Lots of action and overtaking with a result I don’t think a lot of us would have predicted.

That change in track temp on race day really threw a cat amongst the pigeons.

Advertisement