Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gf used a sex toy on me and has me confused

Options
  • 01-07-2018 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

So not sure exactly what I'm looking for,maybe some perspective.

Last week my gf and I got quite drunk, she suggested during our fun that she take out a sex toy we bought past year but never really used. I used it on her and she loved it and after she using the vibration of it to help me finished but asked if I wanted her to put it in. I said yes being a little drunk and to be honest it was amazing,I was a bit worried during it that i liked it so much and she said jokingly not to worry it's fine just as long as I don't run off with a man.

The thing is since then I haven't stopped thinking about sleeping with a man. Now I'm not gay as I don't fined men attractive and I would never cheat on gf ever but it's just in my head how good it felt.

Will these thoughts go away,I don't want to discuss it with my gf even though we are easy going.

Has anyone experienced something similar?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@mikeecho - I’ve deleted your post as it was t up to standard. Please read the forum charter before posting again.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Maybe you just need to (safely) experiment.

(The deleted post actually explained the male psyche, in a, humorous manner, for those who missed it.)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Your not gay and you don't find men attractive so don't be worrying about it. It's just a bit of bedroom fun between you and the gf. I'm sure most men have had the misses slip in a digit or two after a few drinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Ultimate Seduction

Get access to the sex forum on here where you'll get better answers and info. You'd be surprised the amount of men that are analy stimulated by female partners, in fact I started a thread on it there..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭JackTaylorFan

Pegging or whatever you guys were doing is not a homosexual act. But if it has awoken something in you, maybe ask your GF if she would be willing to try taking a less traditional role in the bedroom more often. Have you thought of the possibility that it only felt good because you were totally relaxed and with a trusting partner. Guaranteed you won't feel that way if you go off looking to experiment with other guys or whatever the urge is now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Jeepers calm down, completely normal act and response, no reflection of sexuality. More to do with prostate etc

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

You tried something new and you liked it, mozeltof! Many men enjoy having something up their bum, it stimulates the prostate after all.

If you liked it, ask your GF to do it again. Don’t worry, it won’t turn you gay, just get you off.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭WIZWEB

Had a weird convo with a straight neighbour a few years back. He initiated it! Somehow we got talking about anal as his then gf had suggested fingering him. I explained the joys of the prostate gland though recommended if he chose to go ahead maybe as an amateur to get her to put a condom over her finger/s (assuming big nails) and use a bit of lube or spit (classy I know). A few weeks later I ran into him again and he initiated a further conversation about how his gf had fingered him and that he loved it and was raging he had deprived himself of this pleasure until then! Poor bloke was mid forties at this stage so had seriously deprived himself. Unfortunately many men never experience the joys.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your replies, ill admit i was a bit embarrasedd to reply.

It was just strange that the thought stuck in my head of sleeping with a guy, i enjoyed what my girlfriend did and i think some nailed it when they said it was porbably because i was so comfertable with my girlfriend that made it all the better.

Im not sure she would be up for the whole strap on scene nor im not sure if id be 100% comfertable with her doing it too but hey who knows maybe after a few drinks. Maybe we might look into having a guy join us,ill have to broach the subject gently if it was something i wanted but im not sure its something she might like which is 100% ok too

Advertisement