Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serious crush

Options
  • 30-06-2018 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Married with one child I have a serious crush on DDs teacher... who has just retired 😢
    Nearly drove demented, know it's not right. Need advice on how to just get the heck over him

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,763 ✭✭✭Dakota Dan

What's dd?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,381 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Dakota Dan wrote: »
    What's dd?

It's mumsnet speak for dear daughter :rolleyes: it's banned on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭prinzeugen

It's mumsnet speak for dear daughter :rolleyes: it's banned on boards.

Its also slang for poop, plop or **** in certain parts of the English speaking world.

For example kid walks emerges from the jacks covered in bottom functions.

They are covered in dd.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

You say he's just retired. What age are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Post from Conservatory carded and deleted as it was not up the standard required.

Also, a reminder not to use the mumsnet type acronyms here (e.g. dd). Not everyone knows what they mean.

dudara

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,419 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Married with one child I have a serious crush on DDs teacher... who has just retired 😢 Nearly drove demented, know it's not right. Need advice on how to just get the heck over him

Think of how wrinkly his dicky would be and problem solved ðŸ˜

In all seriousness though how old are you? Also little crushes like this are kind of normal if you ask me just most people don't act on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,168 ✭✭✭Ursus Horribilis

If this man has retired, it means that you probably won't see him again. Certainly not around the school anyway. The crush will fade.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭shafty100

is it dreamy leamy

Advertisement