Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inside of water pump

Options
  • 28-06-2018 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi,

I am putting a coffee machine together , I have had it working before but whilst in storage one canle has become loose on the inside if the water pump.

Can anyone please look at this picture and tell me where the loose white cable goes ?

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,541 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I would expect that this motor has 2 windings. The capacitor connects across one of the windings. One leg will connect to the neutral which is most likely the blue. The other leg will connect to the other end of the second winding which I would guess is the black. Most likely the brown is connect to the incoming supply. Can you confirm? Perhaps you can post a better picture of the connector.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,541 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Also it looks like the earth cable has come loose. That needs to be sorted too.

Advertisement