Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oneplus 6 v Honor 10 recs

Options
  • 28-06-2018 1:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm seeing really good reviews of the Oneplus 6 and Honor 10. Which one would be better please? I currently have a Samsung S6 but can't afford e800-900 sim free for an s9.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,312 ✭✭✭xtal191

Hi. I'm seeing really good reviews of the Oneplus 6 and Honor 10. Which one would be better please? I currently have a Samsung S6 but can't afford e800-900 sim free for an s9.

You can get the s9 for around the same price as the Oneplus 6 on Amazon Spain

https://www.amazon.es/Samsung-Galaxy-Smartphone-Bluetooth-Internacional/dp/B079YWSLB9/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1530190099&sr=8-3&keywords=galaxy+s9

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

xtal191 wrote:
    You can get the s9 for around the same price as the Oneplus 6 on Amazon Spain

They're all third party sellers though?

They're all third party sellers though?

All fulfilled by amazon so they're fine

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

xtal191 wrote:
    All fulfilled by amazon so they're fine

Will Amazon stand over the warranty? Any differences in the Spanish model please?

Will Amazon stand over the warranty? Any differences in the Spanish model please?

The one I linked to is the International version, pretty sure they all come with a 2 year warranty with Samsung

Amazon handles customer service and product returns for Fulfilled by Amazon items.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201910460

I'm guessing its the same with all amazons Germany, France, Italy, Spain etc etc. Maybe give amazon a shout if your worried about warranty etc or ask in the S8 thread, I think a load bought S8's on amazon Italy not so long ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Lenny1234

I have the OnePlus 6 and i find it to be a great phone. Would recommend if youre not getting the S9

• Registered Users Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭jamesd

Moved from the one plus 5t to the s9 from Amazon Spain, got it for €557 delivered and love it for the camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭dodgystats

jamesd wrote: »
    Moved from the one plus 5t to the s9 from Amazon Spain, got it for €557 delivered and love it for the camera.

Was that a international version?

Advertisement