Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head Shaving

Options
  • 27-06-2018 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭

After clipping to about 1mm for a few weeks I decided to take the plunge and shave my head today. It feels a bit different and looks a bit pale and stale but hopefully with the weather we're having it will blend in. I'm just wondering how often should I shave my head though - every morning, when I shave or is it better to leave a bit of stubble and shave every few weeks? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

I shave mine every 2/3 days along with my face. Usually a Sunday night and a Wednesday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭Silent Running

I wet shave my head every second day, when I shave my face. I've done this for many years now and my head has long ago lost that pale look. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Logo

Thanks lads for the replies. Just wondering if ye are settled with partners? Is a bit of stubble more attractive than clean shave to potential partner?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

I prefer the 2 day growth look and if i had the option i would grow out my beard a bit but unfortunately my job requires clean shaven.

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭Logo

I can never understand the fascination guys have with beards. It seems like a fad just like the current tattoo fetish. Enough about you - how often should I shave my bald head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Rory28

Fair play OP. I am going to have to make the plunge myself. It is thinner than an sjws skin at this point :(

Beards are glorious tho. You should adjust your opinion of them accordingly.

Advertisement