Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for plants

Options
  • 26-06-2018 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks. I’m looking for a bunch of a vigorous plant such as cabomba for science experiments in a kid’s summer camp. Would anyone have a couple of fistfuls they could part with?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭ARNOLD J RIMMER

Did you get sorted?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Nope, not yet. Not in desperate need yet, but still looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭ARNOLD J RIMMER

I seen loads of plants for cheap on adverts. If you get stuck i can donate some euros via PayPal so you can pick up some plants to teach the kids

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

There's a facebook group called Aquariums Ireland Sell Swap Trade Buy Your Fish.

I often see people making requests for certain fish and plants.

You'd be surprised at the number of responses from folk who can help out. And often for free or cost of postage.

Just to state, I'm not connected with the group. just a member. And I've never actually bought anything through it yet.

Advertisement