Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supplements and vitamins

Options
  • 26-06-2018 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

My fertility doctor has advised me to start taking CoQ10 (600mg per day) and Vitamin E (200 units per day).
    I went to Boots earlier to check it out at, got the Vitamin E at the correct dosage but they only had low dosage capsules of the CoQ10 (highest was 200mg). I know I could buy the low dosage ones and take multiple capsules per day but was wondering if anyone has come across the higher dosage ones and where?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 blackcat7

squigglyd wrote: »
    My fertility doctor has advised me to start taking CoQ10 (600mg per day) and Vitamin E (200 units per day).
    I went to Boots earlier to check it out at, got the Vitamin E at the correct dosage but they only had low dosage capsules of the CoQ10 (highest was 200mg). I know I could buy the low dosage ones and take multiple capsules per day but was wondering if anyone has come across the higher dosage ones and where?

Thanks.

If you look on Amazon.co.uk you can get them in dosages of up 300mg per capsule, so you only have to take 2 per day. They are also a fraction of the price.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 squigglyd

Thanks blackcat7, going to order some from Amazon today. I ended up buying the ones in Boots previously, a 30 day supply cost me €80 and that was with the 3 for 2 offer :eek: The Amazon ones will hopefully be cheaper for month 2.

Advertisement