Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back wax and chest trim

Options
  • 25-06-2018 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Looking for advice/recommendations.

I have the misfortune of having not enough hair on my head and too much on my back. The odd time have got the wife to wax my back but my god it was excruciatingly painful and she would say she want the best at doing it either. Sick of using veet (horrible stuff and I'm stubbly in a day). Bought a good body groomer and even bought a back shaver with extender arm but again im stubbly in no time using them.

So want to get a proper wax in a salon and looking for recommendations on where best (Dublin city centre ideally)

Just for back and shoulders. My chest I could prob trim down a bit myself with a body trimmer but at the risk of it looking unnatural (likely i would mess it up) if there was a place that knew how to trim and blend (so I don't have smooth shoulders and skin against a edgy line of chest hair that looks silly) would be great too!

Long term might go laser (or just get over myself) but want to give waxing a go.

Don't mind if salon mixed or is for ladies primarily, once they are experienced with men.

Cheers!

Advertisement