Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final assignment problems

Options
  • 25-06-2018 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

I sent a draft of my final assignment, its a main assignment and worth 50 percent of marks. The due date is Friday and I still haven't received it back from my lecturer. Ive also got one more teaching practice visit to do, ive been trying to book it for ages but no ones getting back to me. Friday is the last date I can book it. Ive done very well in all my assignments up to this, ive done double the required amount of teaching hours and did very well in my last visits. Im really worried that given the very short amount of time ill have to do my major assignment and the fact that i might not get to do the final visit, it will really bring down my marks. What can I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Ring your lecturers and if that fails your students union. Most importantly, don't panic.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Lapis Luzali

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Ring your lecturers and if that fails your students union. Most importantly, don't panic.

Thanks, ill call tomorrow.

Advertisement