Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix parental control error

Options
  • 25-06-2018 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

I’m trying to watch Tyrant in netflix which i started on the weekend using the app on my smart tv. Just picking it up again now to watch on the ipad and it’s giving me the following error ‘this title cannot be played because it exceeds the maximum maturity rating set in your parental controld. For more on parenatl controls visit help.netflix.com/support/264

I never had parental controls set up so i’m not sure why this message came up. Then i went into the parental controls and set it up and then turned it off (allowing all levels) and i still got the same message. So then i added the name of the show as requiring the pin and after entering the pin when prompted for the show, i still get the same error message. I tried the link for support above and that doesn’t tell me anymore than i have tried.

Any one have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Nevermind...signing in and out got it working again

• Registered Users Posts: 60,300 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Give Netflix a call it's free and they have the best customer service team I have ever dealt with.

Advertisement