Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loft bed

Options
  • 25-06-2018 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Thinking about building one for my daughter and I'd be interested to see examples people have built.

But I'd be more interested in hearing peoples experience of them, whether they actually work for people. Particularly interested in how useful they are as the child gets older - Daughter is 8 now and loves the idea of it, but we are worried that she won't want it has she starts to become a teenager and ill end up having to rip it out again.

The room is a small box room (2.5m x 2.7m - standard 2.4m (8 ft) ceiling) - 1.4m wide window in center of the wall opposite the entrance door, so it will just be a single bed build - it would be nice to come up with a way of adding extra space.

Thanks.

Advertisement