Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Acupuncture in Limerick

Options
  • 24-06-2018 9:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi,
    Can anyone recommend a good one in Limerick? I was recommended acupuncture but already needles & hygiene risk are a stress for me so it could help if I get one with good reommendations.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ec0nkid44

colombes wrote: »
    Hi,
    Can anyone recommend a good one in Limerick? I was recommended acupuncture but already needles & hygiene risk are a stress for me so it could help if I get one with good reommendations.

Thanks.

Chiren out in castletory. I can't post a link but he used to be a GP. He's very very good. Nice and calming person too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Stanford

I highly recommend Marese McElduff who is based in the Raheen area of Limerick. She is Chairman of the Acupuncture Council of Ireland and is highly experienced, her number is 061 227601, do not go near anybody who does not use sterile single use disposable needles.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 colombes

Great thanks a lot for the contacts.😉

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Quest21

Hi,

I would be very surprised if you find any acupuncturist who is not using sterile single use disposable needles. Chinese Medicine suppliers sell single use disposable needles only. Acupuncturists can't find any other options than these.

Hope you're getting better.

Q21

Advertisement