Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

7000 mah battery vs 4800 mah battery

• 24-06-2018 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi there I'm buying a tablet tomorrow and was wondering if someone could tell me which of the batteries mentioned above will last longer? I think the answer is obvious but I'm not sure so any help would be appreciated thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,814 ✭✭✭micks_address

lauraww wrote: »
    Hi there I'm buying a tablet tomorrow and was wondering if someone could tell me which of the batteries mentioned above will last longer? I think the answer is obvious but I'm not sure so any help would be appreciated thank you.

Yes the bigger should in theory last longer but other variables play a part, screen size, the resolution and processor etc may all use more or less battery depending on model. If you want to post models and make etc can give better opinion.
    Thanks
    Mick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,477 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

7000 is better than 4800, so if the tablets are identical other than the battery then that’ll be better.
    If for example the 7000 tablet has a bigger screen, it may well only last as long as the 4800 with a smaller screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭lauraww

Yes the bigger should in theory last longer but other variables play a part, screen size, the resolution and processor etc may all use more or less battery depending on model. If you want to post models and make etc can give better opinion.
    Thanks
    Mick
    thanks for your reply,I actually figured out that the 4800 mah will last longer based on the variables you mentioned, I also seen the Life expectancy of a full charge for both tablets written right next to the tablets pictures, not sure if I can mention the brands of the tablets but problem is sorted. Thanks again

Advertisement