Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scorpion EVO, 4 Mags, 11,1V 1500mah, ASG LIPO Charger, Goggles

Options
  • 23-06-2018 11:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

For Sale

Scorpion EVO : fielded 4 times only. Only selling to fund HPA gun. Wired to deans and shooting about 23 RPS, microswitch installed, this gun has an extremely light trigger and can be fired very fast in semi.

Also installed is a high-end mosfet with empty mag detection and 3 round burst built in

Currently shooting at 314 FPS

Included are 4 Mags, A smart charger and ASG 11.1V lipo and a pair of goggles with 2 lenses (smokey and clear) never worn as i just used my mesh goggles instead

New Prices from retailer
    EVO - 380
    Extra Mags - 55
    Battery - 25
    Charger - 26
    Goggles - 25
    Total - 510 euro

Pictures : https://imgur.com/a/tkQxmqt

Price 400 euro O.N.O

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭d.one

For Sale

Scorpion EVO : fielded 4 times only. Only selling to fund HPA gun. Wired to deans and shooting about 23 RPS, microswitch installed, this gun has an extremely light trigger and can be fired very fast in semi.

Also installed is a high-end mosfet with empty mag detection and 3 round burst built in

Currently shooting at 314 FPS

Included are 4 Mags, A smart charger and ASG 11.1V lipo and a pair of goggles with 2 lenses (smokey and clear) never worn as i just used my mesh goggles instead

New Prices from retailer
    EVO - 380
    Extra Mags - 55
    Battery - 25
    Charger - 26
    Goggles - 25
    Total - 510 euro

Pictures : https://imgur.com/a/tkQxmqt

Price 400 euro O.N.O
    Where did you buy it did you get the bag also as part of the bundle

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭sammagee1234

d.one wrote: »
    Where did you buy it did you get the bag also as part of the bundle

No, I didn't get the bag, I bought it at airsoft eire

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭d.one

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭G-spec

Interested in trades?

What have you got G-Spec

• Advertisement

What have you got G-Spec

G&P Magpul M4, Magpul body, stock etc with gun bag. Gun was skirmished max 2 times. 6 Magpul P-Mags

Ares Tavor TAR 21 in perfect condition, wired to deans. Orignal box etc.

Classic Army MP5 SD5 with original mag plus 6 MAG mid cap mags. Original box etc in perfect condition, might have been skirmished once if at all.

Only interested in the EVO, Mags, Bag & Batteries..Don't need the charger or goggles. Had an EVO before and even though I had plenty of feeding problems with it I regret selling it to this day.

Could you upload a picture of the m4 on imgur and put the link in your reply, thanks.

Could you upload a picture of the m4 on imgur and put the link in your reply, thanks.

Here you go

Another one with the stock removed

With P Mag and stock removal tool

• Advertisement

Gun Bag

Any upgrades? have you only got 1 p mag?

nvm i just seen that you said you had 6 p mags, any upgrades?

Any upgrades? have you only got 1 p mag?

Found 2 more P Mags and an E-Mag plus some G&P (4) & MAG(3) mags. Also have a Magpul PTS MS2 sling.

The gun is completely stock and as new as you can see from the pics.

G-spec wrote: »
    Found 2 more P Mags and an E-Mag plus some G&P (4) & MAG(3) mags. Also have a Magpul PTS MS2 sling.

If I find the remaining 3 P Mags are you interested?

If I find the remaining 3 P Mags are you interested?

I think i would be looking to get a recoil shock or daytona gun for my next gun, so likely only cash. Sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭patrickcost

I have a G&G Top Tech 416, upgraded moter and added rotary style hop up. Comes with Holographic site, Supressor, Angled Foregrip, Rail Guards and 3 midcaps. It’s also blowback. Would you like to trade?

I have a G&G Top Tech 416, upgraded moter and added rotary style hop up. Comes with Holographic site, Supressor, Angled Foregrip, Rail Guards and 3 midcaps. It’s also blowback. Would you like to trade?

Im not sure, could you upload an imgur picture?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Cameron H

Offer 300 euro for the gun mags and battery, I'll also offer my tech service for free to build your hpa when you get it as I've plenty of experience with them especially the Wolverine Airsoft engines

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭patrickcost

Im not sure, could you upload an imgur picture?

There you go

http://imgur.com/iWIJd7C

Also it’s painted forgot to say

• Advertisement
Advertisement