Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HSE

Options
  • 23-06-2018 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Anyone had my experience of been treated 6 time by a HSE physiotherapist and just given hand outs.
    A told it's best practice as it's proven the exercise is the only best long term solution.
    I got no manipulation at all.
    When I complained I was told I been doing this for years and even have private practice.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

MOD: Hi edireland. Not sure how your OP topic and content pertains to the discussion of Philosophy. I am closing this thread now, but will consider reopening it if you can show how it does. PM me if you wish.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement