Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Whitestown Park Review

Options
  • 21-06-2018 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Folks,

I'm considering to purchase an house in Whitestown park.

I got some feedback from friends of friends living there, and all of them are telling me that the area is grand, it was a bit 'particular' years ago, but now it's really quite and there are no issues with anti social behaviors.

I would like to know what you think about the area.

As you know, purchase an house is a really big big step, so please any suggestion or feedback are really welcome.

Thanks a lot
    Ivano

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 11,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I live not too far from there and while I don't know what that road specifically is like, the area in general is ok. You'll still get teenagers hanging around acting the maggot but this happens every so often. It is very close to the shopping centre, Lidl is right around the corner and the bus service is pretty good if you rely on public transport for getting to work, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ivoru84

Thanks a lot miamee, it sounds great and i guess you get maggot mostly everywhere in Dublin, i do love the idea to be so close to the shopping center, and as said, the street itself looks very well maintained.

I'm just been scared by the evaluation of the bank that underlined that whitestown park is a city council estate and that the security of the purchase/investment is not so strong.

Any other opinion or comment is really welcome, and will help me feeling more convinced about the purchase.

I hope will get some more feedback.

Advertisement