Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RyanAir Family Plus

Options
  • 20-06-2018 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

We are a family of 4, and we have booked Family Plus for our flights to Reus in September. Can anyone advise exactly what bags we are allowed to take on board. Kids are aged 7 & 5 so is it possible for them to bring a small bag each, my handbag and then one normal size cabin bag?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Fagashlil

Libby029 wrote: »
    We are a family of 4, and we have booked Family Plus for our flights to Reus in September. Can anyone advise exactly what bags we are allowed to take on board. Kids are aged 7 & 5 so is it possible for them to bring a small bag each, my handbag and then one normal size cabin bag?

With family plus you get priority, so each passenger over 2 years can bring a standard cabin size bag, plus a handbag/laptop bag/backpack.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Libby029

Oh that is great, i thought it meant we could only have 2 on board cabin bags in total between the family of 4. We won't need 4 cabin bags, but at least it means the kids can bring a little bag with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,853 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

Oh that is great, i thought it meant we could only have 2 on board cabin bags in total between the family of 4. We won't need 4 cabin bags, but at least it means the kids can bring a little bag with them.
    even without paying a cent in additional services, every passenger on a Ryanair flight can still bring a small bag on board which can fit under the seat in front.

The new rules are to stop the problems that occur when 150+ people bring larger rolly bags on board which dont fit under a seat and theres only place in the overhead lockers for 80 or 90 larger bags.

Indeed, Ryanair often make up charges for the sake of it, but this time theres logic behind it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

The wording is a little confusing but if you look at your itinerary, under each name on the booking it should say what each passenger is entitled to but what you've been advised is correct, you'll all have priority boarding, each passenger can bring a 10kg bag to store in the overhead & a smaller personal bag for under the seat in front of you plus your checked bag in the hold.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 codod

with a family plus fare, if you dont pay the balance before 40 days before the flight, they cancel the booking and give you credit. we booked month ago at a cost of 1500 and the same flights are now down to 1000. Makes sense to not pay the balance on time, Ryanair cancel the booking and then rebook and have 500 left in credit for the next holiday. thoughts?

• Advertisement
Advertisement