Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blocked site message - S7 edge

Options
  • 20-06-2018 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭

Weird one here, had the S7 edge from new a couple of years ago, its a personal phone and has never been used as a work phone or had any work security applications added.

All of a sudden last week I got a 'splash' page when trying to access sky sports live feed (never had an issue before), its also popped up on another couple of live feeds. At first i thought it was related to the wifi network I was using as first occurred on Aircoach, but its now happened on my home wifi as well.

Any ideas ?

blocked1.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

What was the message? What browser are you using? Does it happen on all browsers?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭beer enigma

What was the message? What browser are you using? Does it happen on all browsers?

Apologies, just added screenshot above & using Chrome

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Apologies, just added screenshot above & using Chrome

Is it a company sim... error message seems to suggest that.

Network is blocking it anyway... you should be able to get around it on wifi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

testicles wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Thanks, cleared cache and still the same, its a personal sim and neither the phone or the sim have been anywhere near a company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Thanks, cleared cache and still the same, its a personal sim and neither the phone or the sim have been anywhere near a company.

Are you three?

Did Three not have some kind of an adult filter that filtered out certain website's and you need to ring them up and send them a copy of your passport to unblock it, something like that anyway... :)

Fieldog wrote: »
    Are you three?

Did Three not have some kind of an adult filter that filtered out certain website's and you need to ring them up and send them a copy of your passport to unblock it, something like that anyway... :)

I am with three, that's interesting ! although I wouldn't exactly class sky Sports live as adult :rolleyes:

EDIT: Three confirmed that its not turned on for my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭duckofdeath

Just out of curiosity, does this happen on the same site with any browser you test?

Just out of curiosity, does this happen on the same site with any browser you test?

I'd only tried with chrome to be honest, my phone has just updated to android 8 and the message has disappeared, no longer comes up

Advertisement