Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limiting your Stake Online

Options
  • 20-06-2018 6:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

I'm aware that customers can avail of using deposit limits online however someone asked me is it possible to ask for a limit on the maximum stake you can put on as opposed to using a deposit limit?

I googled it and couldn't see anything standing out other than stake limits imposed on punters instead of asking for one.

My thoughts that I shared with him is that I'm sure most online bookmakers would agree to this request but that he'd probably have to go through the ringmarole of customer service instead of the quick press of a button that's there for deposit limits.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭mayoman1973

If you are a successful punter then Mr Bookie will sort out your Max stake fairly quick once you have triggered enough metrics to be marked as a sharp punter as opposed to a mug.  If you are a mug/unsuccessful punter then best stake is £0

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭HandsomeBob

Input appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,078 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I have never seen an option to set the bet limit,but I am sure a quick chat to them on the phone or web chat and they would sort you out.

Advertisement