Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

foreign original marriage cert

Options
  • 19-06-2018 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭

Anyone know how to get original marriage cert from Mauritius? Necessary for divorce here.. Thks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Anyone know how to get original marriage cert from Mauritius? Necessary for divorce here.. Thks

Find someone Mauritian and married and do a photoshop job using theirs as a template. I sincerely doubt anyone in IrlGov knows or cares what they look like. Just get the names and dates right. Save yourelf a lot of trouble.

Or. Would the hotel or destination venue not be able to help or point you in the right direction? A paypal bonus might focus their helpfulness although they are lovely people.

Sorry to hear about your marriage :(.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

A guy I worked with is from there and needed similar. He got in contact with the Mauritian consulate in England and they helped him.

http://www1.govmu.org/portal/sites/mfamission/london/contact.htm

As I recall he had to pay €20-30 for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭2012paddy2012

Thanks for that

Advertisement