Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a reliable company for asphalt patio

Options
  • 19-06-2018 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

Hi,

I have been trying to find a reliable contractor to replace my 65 M2 rotting decking with an asphalt/tarmacadam patio for over two months now, and so far no luck at all. I had two guys call, one did not seem very experienced, so we gave the one the job, and he never kept his promises, and never showed when he said he would. Then I had someone else who was just going to give me advise and he did not deliver either, then I asked someone of which I thought they were reliable as good reviews and all, and that one also not delivered at all.

Has anyone any idea for a decent contractor in the South co. Cavan area? I understand all of them are extremely busy with housing development, but there must be someone that can do a measly 65 square meters, right? I just want to be able to sit outside when the nice weather returns, and the decking in place is truly lethal!

Many thanks for your help!!!

Comments

Advertisement