Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ken-D & Raybo Podcast

Options
  • 18-06-2018 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭

A pretty new one this, it's just two lads from the Wesht of Ireland, in a box room, talking about random stuff, school experiences, and Irish life in general.

Painfully funny in parts, especially when stories come up that we can all relate to, or have had similar experiences of.

There's been 3 episodes so far, and each is about 45 mins long.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Up to 11 shows now, and it gets better each time

The last show has been picked up by Joe.ie, in relation to a funny video shared.
    https://www.joe.ie/life-style/cavan-man-jazz-637064

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Listened in around the time of your first post and wasn't too gone on it. Thought they were trying too hard and re-hashing the same old ideas.

Listened again recently and it has improved a lot. Probably something to do with them settling in I suppose.

Are the accents real or are they giving it a bit extra country?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

_feedback_ wrote: »
    Listened in around the time of your first post and wasn't too gone on it. Thought they were trying too hard and re-hashing the same old ideas.

Listened again recently and it has improved a lot. Probably something to do with them settling in I suppose.

Are the accents real or are they giving it a bit extra country?!

No, the accents are most definitely real!

It's gone from strength to strength really - they've just had a live Xmas Special that was pretty well attended in Sligo - all tickets gone!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I'm enjoying this podcast. The lads are pretty funny and it's good light entertainment. Fair play to them.

Advertisement