Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Saturday Dentists

• 17-06-2018 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭ lassykk

Hi

Does anyone know of a nice child friendly dentist that opens on a Saturday.

My regular one doesn't unfortunately

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭ aaaaaaaahhhhhh

lassykk wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

Dr Gus Papathomas in Williamstown dental strictly from a weekend standpoint, as easy going as they come I found.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭ extrapolate

Smiles just down there by People's Park opens Saturday and they are a lovely bunch, especially Bairbre - fantastic dentist!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭ lassykk

Cheers folks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭ dartboardio

What’s the going rate for a consultation in Waterford? Haven’t been to the dentist in years and have an odd toothache the last 24 hours on and off, taking painkillers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,589 ✭✭✭ lassykk

What’s the going rate for a consultation in Waterford? Haven’t been to the dentist in years and have an odd toothache the last 24 hours on and off, taking painkillers.

If you have been paying PRSI you can get a check up for free once a year and a cleaning for a reduced rate (depends on how dirty they are). You don't need to do anything in advance they will check your PPS number when you get there (or ask in advance if you aren't sure if you qualify)

If not, I think it's around €50 but not certain

• Advertisement
Advertisement