Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call Blocking Apps

Options
  • 17-06-2018 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,828 ✭✭✭✭

I used to use an app called Sanity & it was brilliant. You could select blocking methods including not sending the call to voicemail. Does anyone know of a current app that will do this ? Sanity even had a setting where the caller wouldn't hear a ring - as if the phone was out of signal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Discodog wrote: »
    I used to use an app called Sanity

Whyd you stop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,828 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

ED E wrote: »
    Whyd you stop?

Apparently it stopped working - something to do with an android update

• Registered Users Posts: 36,165 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Samsung Devices running Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat operating system version 5.x - 7x

No Oreo.

Looks to have been written to specifically call Samsung baseband APIs. Alternative apps designed to be generic to most Android devices will rely on standard dialler functions so may not work to the same level as it did.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭abarkie

Truecaller?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Ceciliallard

abarkie wrote: »
    Truecaller?

I also use the free downloadable truecaller premium app at techbigs to get the best out of spam calls.

Advertisement