Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glow in the dark tattoo??

Options
  • 16-06-2018 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Anyone know any tattoo parlours in or around Dublin that do glow in the dark Tattoos?as in the special UV ink?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,764 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved to Tattoos & Piercings as you will more likely receive a more informed response here than in East.

tHB

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Nicoladrog

Anyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Think most see it as something that's not yet stood the test of time, so are somewhat reluctant to do it.

BTW there's a huge difference between phosphorescent ink (glow in the dark) and UV reactive inks. There's no safe way to get phosphorescent ink tattoos.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

Yea, as said above a UV reactive tattoo isn't the same as a glow in the dark one.
    I have a UV tattoo but got it done ages ago and the tattooist has moved elsewhere since.

• Registered Users Posts: 743 ✭✭✭northdubgal

Just seeing if there are any tattooists in Ireland doing the UV tattoos??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Just seeing if there are any tattooists in Ireland doing the UV tattoos??

Think most seems wary of using them, seeing them as not proven yet.
    Would love to know myself, as I've had an idea for one for several years now.

Advertisement