Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ferry cancelled

Options
  • 15-06-2018 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭

i am traveling to holyhead in the morning and irish ferries have just canceled the ferry due to weather and they are putting us on an earlier ferry which will take an hour and half longer. the ferry we booked was €50 dearer. i know they cant control the weather but it is messing up our travel plans tomorrow and at least should they not refund the difference in ferry costs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Have you asked them about refunding the difference, what does it say in their terms and conditions?

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭vectorvictor

duffysfarm wrote: »
    i am traveling to holyhead in the morning and irish ferries have just canceled the ferry due to weather and they are putting us on an earlier ferry which will take an hour and half longer. the ferry we booked was €50 dearer. i know they cant control the weather but it is messing up our travel plans tomorrow and at least should they not refund the difference in ferry costs?

Refuse the change. They will refund you.

Book the cheaper ferry

• Registered Users Posts: 23,322 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Last minute booking will be dearer. , it might have been 50 Euro cheaper when original booking. But probably dearer now

• Registered Users Posts: 6 berdowd

Looking for a cancelled ferry ticket Ireland to France this weekend 3/4 Aug ...anyone out there with a ticket they can t use ??

Advertisement