Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corian countertop respray

Options
  • 15-06-2018 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I have a corian kitchen worktop that is 17 years old and was wondering if anyone knows of a company that can respray it a different colour as it’s looking a bit faded in places. I’m located in Dublin. I found a place in Bray that respray countertops but not corian unfortunately. Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Do you mean sanded?

Corian /krion is typically a solid material

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

BryanF wrote: »
    Do you mean sanded?

Corian /krion is typically a solid material

+1

OP I think you'll do better to find someone to restore/refinish the worktop rather than trying to paint it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Coco21

There’s a company in Bray that resprays Formica countertops but I guess that’s because they can sand that material and then spray paint them.
    I saw a YouTube video of a company in the US though that seemed to change the colour of a corian countertop so I was hoping there was a way but maybe I’m wrong. Thanks for replies.

Advertisement