Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

Hypnotherapist for IBS?

• 15-06-2018 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8 Woodstockdub

Hello
    I live in the Dublin area and I’m looking for a recommendation for a hypnotherapist. The problem is IBS (irritable bowel syndrome). I’ve found a register of hypnotherapists but it doesn’t seem very independent (from the practitioners), and my impression is that in Ireland at least, it doesn’t seem a very well regulated area of practice. I’d really appreciate any recommendations.

Whilst I’d prefer to attend a hypnotherapist near Dublin, if they’re good, I’d be prepared to travel.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,099 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Black Swan

"What Clinic" provides a list of hypnotherapists in Dublin, but I cannot rate this source of professionals (i.e., it may or may not be a good source). Furthermore, I have no experience researching or using hypnotherapy, so I am not a qualified source either.

Advertisement